The Student News Site of Mooresville High School

The Pulse

The Pulse

The Pulse

Energy was high at the Tim McGraw concert this April.
Summer Concerts
May 17, 2024
Last Day of School
Last Day of School
May 17, 2024
Photo illustration by Brynlee Gilliam
Summer School
May 16, 2024
Graduation Details
Graduation Details
May 15, 2024
Summer Vacations
Summer Vacations
May 15, 2024

Obituary: Aidan Scott Young

Pettit Photo

Aidan Scott Young, 15, of Martinsville passed away Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024. He was born July 9th, 2008 in Mooresville to his parents David and Christina (Bryson) Young.

Aidan is survived by his parents: David and Christina Young; one sister, Abigail Young of Martinsville; paternal grandfather, Larry Scott Young of Indianapolis; paternal grandmother, Suzanne Triviz-Harrigan (husband, Philip) of Las Cruces, New Mexico; maternal grandfather, Bret Bryson (fiance, Lisa) of Colorado; paternal great-grandmother, Sue Young of Bloomington; and two uncles: Kyle Bryson of Indianapolis and Bret Bryson Jr. of Indianapolis.

Aidan is preceded in death by his maternal grandmother, Teresa Bryson; paternal great grandfather, Elmo Scott Young; paternal great grandmother, Bertha Mae Young; and paternal great grandparents, Ron and Lucy “Lu” Pincomb.

Aidan was a freshman at Mooresville High School. He was known to be independent and very curious. Aidan was warm-hearted and had a deep love for animals. He had a number of pets, including his two cats, three dogs, and many fish. Aidan enjoyed riding dirt bikes. He had a special way of making others smile. Aidan was an avid sports fan while following the Phoenix Suns, the Buffalo Bills, and IU.

Family and friends may show their love and support from 4 pm to 8 pm on Monday, January 29th and from 10 am to 11 am on Tuesday, January 30th at Jones Family Mortuary in Mooresville. A celebration of life will be held following the visitation at 11 am on Tuesday, January 30th. Cremation arrangements have been entrusted to Jones Family Mortuary.

To send a condolence to the family or to share a story about Aidan, please visit: www.jonesfamilymortuary.com

Donate to The Pulse

Your donation will support the student journalists of Mooresville High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.