The Student News Site of Mooresville High School

The Pulse

The Pulse

The Pulse

Energy was high at the Tim McGraw concert this April.
Summer Concerts
May 17, 2024
Last Day of School
Last Day of School
May 17, 2024
Photo illustration by Brynlee Gilliam
Summer School
May 16, 2024
Graduation Details
Graduation Details
May 15, 2024
Summer Vacations
Summer Vacations
May 15, 2024

The Distinguished Wein.

The newest restaurant in Mooresville, Indiana, The Distinguished Wein. Located on Indiana St, This appetizing restaurant opened February 6th. This place has a variety of food, from hot dogs all the way to their “flaming taco bowl”. According to their Facebook page, there are going to be many “menu additions, special events, a place to watch a game, live music, and so much more.”

Senior Emalyn McMahan is an employee of this restaurant.

“The owners expanded from their food truck since it was doing well. This restaurant is different  because no other place in town has a similar menu,” Mcmahan said

The food truck actually started it all for The Distinguished Wein. Once the food truck started to take off, the owners decided to open a restaurant that is located in Mooresville, Indiana. There are several good reviews on Google. A few saying that they have “Amazing food” and “Great Staff”. Another review stated that their food was “huge sizes” Some great things about this place include having restrooms, WiFi, and it is wheelchair accessible.

Junior Ava Hansel works at the pizza place next door to The Distinguished Wein. “I think it’s different from a lot of the other restaurant styles we have here in town. It was also very interesting to watch them fix up the building. I haven’t ever been inside, but I have seen it through the windows and it looks very different from before. As far as businesses  in Mooresville, I think it will grab the attention of locals since many saw and visited the food truck at Victorian Christmas. I’m thinking it will be a great addition to our town and get a good amount of business.

All of the toppings at this restaurant are homemade. They have “artisan sauces” and different sauce mixes as well.

Donate to The Pulse

Your donation will support the student journalists of Mooresville High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.