The Student News Site of Mooresville High School

The Pulse

The Pulse

The Pulse

Energy was high at the Tim McGraw concert this April.
Summer Concerts
May 17, 2024
Last Day of School
Last Day of School
May 17, 2024
Photo illustration by Brynlee Gilliam
Summer School
May 16, 2024
Graduation Details
Graduation Details
May 15, 2024
Summer Vacations
Summer Vacations
May 15, 2024

Boys Tennis Serves a Win Against Martinsville

The photos presented in this slideshow are some of the highlights and some personal favorites from the Boys Tennis match against Martinsville
Ian Moseley (Grade 11) returns a hit from Martinsville player to win the point. “I was focused the whole time, no matter what I always knew to never lose my focus.” – Ian Moseley
Braeden Daggy (Grade 11) warms up his game-winning serves before an important game against some of Martinsville’s JV players with Tye Veronda-Link (Grade 11) on his team. “We knew we had to win this, as soon as we stepped Ono that court we were locked in on everything happening in the game and focused on our skills.” – Braeden Daggy
Bailey Kelso (Grade 12) starts a point off with a killer serve against Martinsville’s 3 Varsity singles player. “My serves were on point I had to say, each one’s almost exactly where I wanted it to be and with the power I wanted behind the ball.” – Bailey Kelso
Sam Fletcher (Grade 11) makes eye contact with his opponent before the game starts. “We both were trying to tare eachother down to be honest, but no matter what I always stayed in the game and never let him get to me or scare me.” – Sam Fletcher
Kolten Wilson (Grade 9) starts off the point with a good serve to Martinsville’s 3 Varsity singles player. “I knew he would be a good player based off of what my teammates told me but I want into the game confident and focused and that ended up taking me to a win.” – Kolten Wilson
Tye Veranda-Link (Grade 11) warms up with his partner Braeden Daggy before an important JV match against Martinsville. “Honestly when you took this photo I didn’t even know because of how concentrated I was on the game, Me and Braeden honestly were the most locked we’ve ever been in this game.” – Tye Veronda-Link
Archer Query (Grade 10) returns a volley from Martinsville’s 1 Varsity singles player who a lot thought would beat Archer based off of statistics from both payers and what his teammates said. “I knew he’d be a tough guy to beat and I tried my best throughout the whole thing and it worked out and got me a win.” – Archer Query
Donate to The Pulse

Your donation will support the student journalists of Mooresville High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.