The Student News Site of Mooresville High School

The Pulse

The Pulse

The Pulse

Energy was high at the Tim McGraw concert this April.
Summer Concerts
May 17, 2024
Last Day of School
Last Day of School
May 17, 2024
Photo illustration by Brynlee Gilliam
Summer School
May 16, 2024
Graduation Details
Graduation Details
May 15, 2024
Summer Vacations
Summer Vacations
May 15, 2024

Homecoming Go-To Restaurants

Photo Submitted by Chloe Fox

Homecoming Go-To Restaurants

Fall Homecoming is right around the corner. The dance will take place on September 16. For students the dance is the only thing to look forward to or the football game, but what about the dinner plans? Random students were asked from each grade where they were going for dinner either before or after the dance.

Junior Carmen Broadus plans on attending Hoco this year. Beforehand Broadus plans on going to the Sugar Factory. After the dance she’s going to have a quick dinner at a fast food restaurant like Taco Bell. The Sugar factory is located on  49 W Maryland St Indianapolis. The sugar factory is perfect for chocolate lovers and rainbow lovers. They have a variety of choices from candies to chocolates, and fun fest foods.

Taco Bell, McDonald’s, Burger King, and Chick-Fil-A are just a few of the many places that are reliable and cheap. Many of these restaurants can be found near Mooresville, and others ranging from Plainfield to Greenwood. These are close in proximity so students can get their dance on within a timely manner.

Junior Kaylee Cramer explains that last year she went to Stone Creek for dinner, and this year she will most likely attend the Spaghetti Factory. The closest Stone Creek is located on 2539 Perry Crossing Way, but there are others farther out. Stone Creek carries out elegance and comfort with incredible food. They have a huge variety of dinner foods to choose from. The Spaghetti Factory is on 210 South Meridian St., Indianapolis. They serve affordable and delicious meals in a course or three. Starting with bread with the option of a soup or salad, an entree of choice, and a scoop of their signature spumoni or vanilla ice cream.

Sophomore Aubrey Todd and Freshmen Aaliyah Ahaus, plan on going to Applebees either before or after the dance.

Donate to The Pulse

Your donation will support the student journalists of Mooresville High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.