The Student News Site of Mooresville High School

The Pulse

The Pulse

The Pulse

Energy was high at the Tim McGraw concert this April.
Summer Concerts
May 17, 2024
Last Day of School
Last Day of School
May 17, 2024
Photo illustration by Brynlee Gilliam
Summer School
May 16, 2024
Graduation Details
Graduation Details
May 15, 2024
Summer Vacations
Summer Vacations
May 15, 2024

Anderson Orchard

Possible Location for Friends and Family While School is Out
Photo Taken Anderson Orchard 9/27/23

Fall Break is just around the corner and with that being said there are many activities to do while school is out. One of the main spots that everybody in Mooresville goes to around this time is Anderson Orchard. From Playgrounds to apple picking and Hay-bails to Pumpkin picking, Anderson Orchard is good for all the Fall activities. If any students at MHS are interested, they can go to 369 East Greencastle Road, Mooresville, IN.

“I’m an Anderson, I was born here, and my parents started it in 1969. The environment is welcoming and fun. We are one big family. It’s a good place to spend a full day with friends and family. I hope it feels like home for lots of people. I’ve been told the families that come have been coming for generation after generation as a tradition, so it is a great place to make memories,” Owner Erin Sterling said.

MHS students had a few ideas about Anderson Orchard.

The Anderson Orchard Craft Fair is one of my favorite activities to do during the fall. There are tons of memories I have from when I was little and went,” senior Nathan Webster said.

Another student was into more of the landscape.

“I like the pond in the back where you can pick your apples. In the fall the leaves change around it making it very pretty,” senior Mady Law said.

This year they have new menu items in the concessions area. The new items include Amish Cinnamon Rolls (Not Made by Anderson), and their most popular item on the menu is the ice cream slushy. What they do is they take vanilla ice cream and put it at the bottom, then they put Anderson’s famous apple cider slushie on top and it mixes with the ice cream to make a delicious combo for the family to enjoy.

Donate to The Pulse

Your donation will support the student journalists of Mooresville High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.