The Student News Site of Mooresville High School

The Pulse

The Pulse

The Pulse

Energy was high at the Tim McGraw concert this April.
Summer Concerts
May 17, 2024
Last Day of School
Last Day of School
May 17, 2024
Photo illustration by Brynlee Gilliam
Summer School
May 16, 2024
Graduation Details
Graduation Details
May 15, 2024
Summer Vacations
Summer Vacations
May 15, 2024

Last Day of School

The end of an era

Students line the hallways on the last day of school. Many sleepless nights come to an end. Many smiling faces, but at the same time, sad faces. Everyone is headed into a different summer break. No more routines or early mornings. Now, it is time for fun summer nights and freedom.

Senior Tory Steffy has some great Summer plans.

“I plan on enjoying my Summer. I would like to lay at my pool and just spend my least few months relaxing, before college,” Steffy said

On the last day of school, there is a traditional senior bike ride that upcoming seniors get to participate in. students ride from pioneer park to the high school. Once they get there, there are a bunch of games set up in the parking lot. This is a great start to the last day of school.

Although most students are excited for the last day of school, some are scared and a little sad. Seniors and foreign exchange students have to leave their high school where some spent many years.

Foregin exchange student Pia Ploessl shares her feelings about leaving.

“I am a little scared since I am leaving. I don’t want to leave my American friends and family. Choir is also over and I now only have very limited days until I return to Germany. I have to go back to school right away when I get back home,” Ploessl said.

Donate to The Pulse

Your donation will support the student journalists of Mooresville High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.