The Student News Site of Mooresville High School

The Pulse

The Pulse

The Pulse

Energy was high at the Tim McGraw concert this April.
Summer Concerts
May 17, 2024
Last Day of School
Last Day of School
May 17, 2024
Photo illustration by Brynlee Gilliam
Summer School
May 16, 2024
Graduation Details
Graduation Details
May 15, 2024
Summer Vacations
Summer Vacations
May 15, 2024

MHS SNO Sites

MHS SNO Sites

The Mooresville School has a new website where students can access and read stories about the school. The website is called “SNO.” The website can be accessed by using any search engine, and students have the opportunity to explore the website and read stories.

SNO provides students with descriptions of what happened at games, clubs, etc. SNO also helps the articles’ authors get recognized for their hard work. SNO provides cost-effective websites that are packed with features, reliable hosting services and round-the-clock technical support with no limitations.

SNO is more than just a publishing and education partner. SNO provides the user with not only a dependable and secure technology solution but also the necessary resources to empower their program and ensure the success of the students. Mooresville’s Student Publications’ Newspaper is currently subscribed to FLOW which gives, site booster, unlimited training, student news source, and an email manager. 

SNO can help all students in Mooresville High School learn what events are happening. Proficient students who write these stories willingly write for their peers, teachers, and the community. All in all, this website is a helpful resource to learn more about Mooresville High School. 

Donate to The Pulse

Your donation will support the student journalists of Mooresville High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.